I've managed to base64 decode a public key (at least I think so;).
Now I'm trying to understand how to interpret the key data. I've found the
definitions of RSAPublicKey and RSAPrivateKey structures (in the
"PKCS #1: RSA Cryptography Standard"), but there is no information
about what are the lengths of those structures' fields.

The keys I'm dealing with are 1024 bit keys. The RSAPublicKey structure
consists only of the modulus (n) and the public exponent (e), so I assume
that first 128 bytes of the structure is the modulus and the rest 12 bytes
is the exponent (the structure as a whole has 140 bytes). Is this assumption
right?
And what if I didn't know that the key is 1024 bits long, how would I know
how many bytes represent the modulus and how many represent the
exponent?

The RSAPrivateKey is a bigger problem - the structure consists of more
fields. How do I know what are their sizes in bytes (again, in my case, the
modulus should be 140 bytes and exponents - 12 bytes each, but there
are some more fields...)? In particular, what's the size of the "version" field?