Hi,
ok, so the clear text signature general form is something like:

------A3DB62BE42E8E4D7716813FA55957190

My Signed Text

------A3DB62BE42E8E4D7716813FA55957190

MIIFlgYJKoZIhvcNAQcCoIIFhzCCBYMCAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMAsGCSqGSIb3

------A3DB62BE42E8E4D7716813FA55957190--

And the opaque is the same thing but entirely encoded en B64 and
attached to the email as attachment ? Is that correct ?

Regards,
Jan