> Hi... a simple question, i hope somebody know the solution:

> I need to use the EVP_DecryptUpdate... but for fifth argument,
> i need the large of encrypted.. how i do this? i'm sure that
> strlen not works...

You cannot have a chunk of data without knowing how big it is. What it means to
"have" a chunk of data is to know where it's stored and how many bytes it is.
If you don't know how large it is, you don't have it.

How do you know where the encrypted data is in memory? Whatever told you that
should have also told you how many bytes it was. If it didn't, then it's
broken. Fix it.

DS