shankar wrote:
Hi All,
could you please point me to a link where i can get openssl dll LIBEAY32.DLL, built with VC++ 2006 . Note that all latest versions available are built using VC++ 2008 which is not compatible with my application,

Regards,
Shankar

You can always build it yourself. However, while I'm not sure what version of VC++ is "VC++ 2006" (no such thing, maybe you mean VC++ 6, which is well over a decade old - in which case, it is beyond time to upgrade your compiler!), but the .lib files are most definitely compatible. Not sure what the problem is, but if you want to build it yourself, the source code is at www.openssl.org, which you had to have visited to get to and join this list.

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions

Home of BMP2AVI, Nuclear Vision, ProtoNova, and Win32 OpenSSL.
http://www.slproweb.com/