Hi,

I was installing openssl-0.9.8i in /usr/local/openssl098i which is my own
defined directory. though the dir does not exist on my sun solaris machine. I
used the following commands and when i gave make test command i get the
warnings but later in the end i get test uptodate. did my configure and make
test pass? can i proceed with make install?

sudo ./config --prefix=/usr/local --openssldir=/usr/local/openssl098i shared
threads

sudo make
sudo make test

part of my make test log is as follows:

10 handshakes of 256 bytes done
Approximate total server time:   0.19 s
Approximate total client time:   0.41 s
Test IGE mode
../util/shlib_wrap.sh ./igetest
util/opensslwrap.sh version -a
WARNING: can't open config file: /usr/local/openssl098i/openssl.cnf
OpenSSL 0.9.8i 15 Sep 2008
built on: Sun Mar 29 23:13:24 EDT 2009
platform: solaris-sparcv9-gcc
blowfish(ptr)
compiler: gcc -fPIC -DOPENSSL_PIC -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN
-DHAVE_DLFCN_H -m32 -mcpu=ultrasparc -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -DB_ENDIAN
-DBN_DIV2W
OPENSSLDIR: "/usr/local/openssl098i"
`test' is up to date.
-bash-3.00$