Forwarded to openssl-users for public discussion.
Best regards,
        Lutz
----- Forwarded message from new conf <newcon...@gmail.com> -----

Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:20:25 +0200
Subject: witch version of pkcs can I use?
From: new conf <newcon...@gmail.com>
To: r...@openssl.org

hello ,

I'm a new user of openssl.. I succeeded to create my keys to use EAP-TLS
protocol in a my plateform.. and I made communication between server
(eap+Radius) and clients to authenticate them.
now I have to store my private keys in a smart card.. I'm using openssl
0.9.8g, I see that there is an *API called pkcs1*1 that can extract
information from smart card to be used by my radius server..

but when serching, I found that there is pkcs11, pkcs12 and pkcs15 that was
used for the same aim!!

can you please call me what pkcs have I to use? and why this choice?

I'll be very greatful for your help..

waiting for your replay!

W.

----- End forwarded message -----