I want to not "make install" the openssl 0.9.8k to MAC OS, but I want to link
the dynamic library(libssl.0.9.8.dylib and libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib). I has
copy the two dylib to other MAC OS's "/usr/lib". I has modified that wpa
supplicant makefile's "-lcrypto" to "-lcrypto.0.9.8" and  "-lssl" to
"-lssl.0.9.8" ,but the supplicant can not link to the openssl 0.9.8k's
dylib. I don't know why it can not work.
Thanks.
Loubot