AngelWarrior <srikanth.bemin...@gmail.com> writes:

> I need some Info.I have a client and server application which
> requires a secure medium for the transferring of data between each
> other. Currently I am using openssl to achieve this using private
> and public key certificates with RSA encryption. I don't want to
> ship the certificate with each every and client application.

Hello,

The easiest way to transfer data securely between a client and server
over the network is to simply use an SSL connection.  It will only
require a certificate on the server, and will take care of all of the
necessary details to set up a secure channel.

Is there a reason this won't work for you and you need to use RSA
directly?  If so, please explain the reason; it will probably affect
what sort of solution will be workable for you.

-----Scott.