I make the openssl 0.9.8i or openssl 0.9.8k and build the libssl.so and
libcrypto.so in the arm-linux which kernel is version 2.6. When I will
deinit the SSL Ctx buffer and call the SSL_CTX_free() in my porting
eap_supplicant, the SSL_CTX_free() function will happen the "segmentation
fault". But I use the same eap_supplicant with openssl 0.9.7d, the function
can not crash. Do I be able to make the openssl 0.9.8 seriors with some
special parameters or other action. Thanks.