Hi All,

Has anyone built the OPENSSL for arm in wince, i am using the platform builder
of wince6 , I have been getting the following error
"tmp32dll_ARMV4I\cryptlib.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86'
co
nflicts with target machine type 'THUMB' "  it looks like the Crypto is being
compiled for X86 and so it fails with the cross platfrom error, i am using the
version 0.9.8k of openssl.

I have taken a look at the makefile of crypto they seem to be configured for
x86, has anyone got something for ARM and also the configure file for openssl
is configured for CE x86
# Visual C targets "VC-CE","cl::::WINCE::BN_LLONG RC4_INDEX EXPORT_VAR_AS_FN
${x86_gcc_opts}:${no_asm}:win32",

Can someone help me change the configure and make files to compile for ARM

Thanks in advance

Satish kumar Raju