Hello list

I have been experimenting on client certificate authentication using openssl
s_server command
but i have a problem in this case:

i am running ssl server using the command:
openssl s_server -accept 443 -cert sslcert/cacert.pem -key
sslcert/private/cakey.pem -Verify 1 -CAfile ca-bundle.crt -ssl3 -state

Here cacert.pem and cakey.pem are self signed ones and ca-bundle.crt is my
trusted root CA store and i am using "V" only not "v" for verify.

and i connected to this server like this:
openssl s_client -ssl3 -cert sslcert/cacert1.pem  -key
sslcert/private/cakey1.pem  -CApath ca-bundle.crt -connect localhost:443

But i am not getting any verify error even though the client certificates
which i passed to server is not there in my server's list of trusted root CA
store.
which means connection is established without any certificate
authentication.

Please help me out !

Regards
Venkat