Customer are started asking me for this fix . So i need to release an
immediate release of openssl with this fix . Not sure whether they are using
DTLS . If any customer ask for the fix , i need to release the fix
immediately (business policy).

The patch which i have applied is this(for openssl 9.8h and openssl 98k )

http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=18187

http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=18206

http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=18154

This is patch correct ?

And is the openssl community going to announce this security vulnerability
issue ?

Please help

Thanks

Rajan