"I'm not sure how to take the question.  It's a symbol that's normally
found in libcrypto.so.  It's a function that free's an RSA*.  It's
part of the support for RSA public key crypto, which undergirds most
stuff you might want to do with OpenSSL."

If this is the case, then I definately need to keep it as it is.  I
am trying to compile this for my router, with a third party firmware
with OpenVPN.

I've attempted to narrow RSA_free down in libssl.so and found two
instances.  I don't quite know where RSA_free belongs, it is just in
the middle of a massive block of text with no beginning and no end...

The first instance:

ssl_check_serverhello_tlsext ssl3_comp_find
EVP_PKEY_missing_parameters ssl_cert_type RSA_free
tls1_ec_curve_id2nid EC_GROUP_new_by_curve_name EC_GROUP_free
EC_KEY_set_public_key

Second instance:

SSL_get_ex_data_X509_STORE_CTX_idx ssl_undefined_function SSL_ctrl
RSA_free d2i_DHparams dtls1_reset_seq_numbers SSL_get_ex_data stderr

Back to the error:

busybox/examples/depmod-t.pl -k
/root/tomato/release/src/linux/linux/vmlinux -b
/root/tomato/release/src/router/mipsel-uclibc/target/lib/modules/2.4.20/
---
Unable to resolve RSA_free used by libssl.so
make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/tomato/release/src/router'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't understand why such an essential function would cause such an
error.  Which line of depmod-t.pl is causing this error is also a
mystery at this point.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses