Hi all,

I am developing a server application which is based on Windows IO Completion
ports which basically means that the reads and write to the socket are
asynchronous. This also means that I cannot use the SSL_read and SSL_write
functions which are tied to the socket fd if I am correct. So I tried to use
the BIO_read and BIO_write, but I am having difficulty in using it. Basically
what I would like to do is to read the content passed from the client over SSL
connection into the buffer, which I can decrypt using, parse, and then issue
another read command on the completion port. For send, I would like to write
data into an encrypted buffer and then post a send command to the completion
port with the pointer to encrypted data. Can someone please comment on how I
could implement such functionality as I believe I am suing the BIO_read and
BIO_write incorrect (this was the tutorial that I referred to:
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/83final/ba554_90007/ch04s03.html)

Thanks,