From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org
[mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Marian Turczyn
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 8:44 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: SSL port 990 mainframe ???

Hey thanks so much for the reply.  Yes, the tcp/ip port definitions are the
same for port 21 as for port 990.  Port 21 is working, ftp over ssl/tls ...
Port 990 is defined the same within tcp/ip ... I do make a connection after
the ftp is initiated, then I get dropped perhaps that is in the omvs segment
??? Not sure ??  ... Port 21 and 990 imply different things by definition
however both should be able to do ftp over ssl/tls and I do have one
(21/ssl/tls) working.  So what am I missing ?? : {

Thanks for giving my problem some thought !
-m