On Mon, Nov 09, 2009, barcaroller wrote:

> "Mounir IDRASSI" wrote in message
>
> > To my knowledge, SSLV2, SSLV3 and TLS1.0 all use PKCS#1 Block Type 2
> > padding.
>
> Are you sure about this?  I'm writing a server and I occasionally get the
> error I reported; however, if what you are saying is true, the error may be
> indicative of another problem.

Yes it is true. If the data is corrpupted somehow or if there is a bug in the
RSA implementation (server or client) then you can get that error. You can get
subtle errors which only show up occasionally. If you log the received data
when you get that error you can check it with rsautl and the private key.

Steve.