I have been trying unsuccessfully to import a PKCS12 file created by openssl
into the "keychain access" application for MacOSX.  When I do, I always get
the error: CSSMERR_CL_UNKNOWN_FORMAT

Please note the following:

* 2048 bit rsa private key, PEM encoded and encrypted with 3DES, and
        viewable with the following command:

           openssl rsa -inform PEM -in midori.key -text

* X509v3 certificate, signed by a private CA, PEM encoded, and viewable with
        the following command:

           openssl x509 -inform PEM -in midori.cert -text

* PKCS12 file created by the following command:

           openssl pkcs12 -export -inkey midori.key -in midori.cert
-out midori.p12

        and viewable (dumps RSA key+cert) with the following command:

            openssl pkcs12 -in midori.p12 -info

Any suggestions on what I need to do to import my *EXISTING* RSA private
key and certificate into Apple's MacOSX "keychain access" application?
Thanks.