Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to compile openssl-fips-1.1.2.tar.gz on a Windows XP desktop
according to the User Guide 1.2 for the FIPS module.  The first step is run
ms/do_fips.bat.

That file does not exist in this tar ball.  When I use the do_fips.bat from
the OpenSSL-0.9.8j tar ball, it errors.

C:\VB\openssl-fips-1.1.2>c:\vb\openssl-0.9.8j\ms\do_fips.bat

Auto Configuring for X86

Generating x86 for NASM assember

Bignum

Can't open perl script "mo-586.pl": No such file or directory

Is there some step in the User Guide that I am missing?  If I perform all
the steps listed in the FIPS 1.2 User Guide on just the version 0.9.8j, I am
successful. except that I have an invalid the FIPS module.

Thanks,

Ronnie