From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org
[mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Dr. David Kirkby
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:41 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: fips build error on HP PA32

Vikram Arwade wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I am running into a build(fips) break on HP 11.11 PA32. Here is the
error:

> + + <fips_path>/fips_premain_dso ./libtemp.sl
>
> 3814:error:2506A067:DSO support routines:DL_LOAD:could not load the
> shared library:dso_dl.c:135:filename(./libtemp.sl): Exec format error
>
> 3814:error:25070067:DSO support routines:DSO_load:could not load the
> shared library:dso_lib.c:244:
>
> SIG=
>

> I have written a sample program that does dlopen on this library and
it
> works fine.
>

> Please let me know if someone has run into this and able to get the
fix.

> Regards,
>
> --Vikram

I don't use HP-UX much, but do have an HP-UX machine.

I can actually give developers access to that machine by arrangement. I
say "by
arrangement" as the running costs prevent me running it 24/7, but if
someone
needs access to debug something, I can power it up for a day or two.

If you need code tested, just let me know. I can try to build it too.

Dave