Hi Shaw,

I do have the qsh porting tools installed (which include icc, gmake
etc.). I checked the CCSID for these tools. it's 1200.
Now since my openssl files have been extracted from tar  in qsh
environment, they have the CCSID of 37. Should I get the IBM tools for
CCSID 37?

I tried to set the QIBM_CSSID variable in qsh environment to 1200, but
the extracted openssl files still have CCSID of 37.

Pankaj