Dr. Stephen Henson wrote:

  Thanks for your fast response!

> That looks like it is only part of the actual error code.

  That's all I have.  I guess either Subversion or Neon truncates
the error message.

> I suspect it is because the server doesn't support secure
> renegotiation.  You can check this by doing:

> openssl s_client -connect xxx.org:443

> and it should say if secure renegotiation is supported in the
> output.

  Thanks for the tip!  I tried, but I am afraid I cannot tell
whether it is the case or not, based on this output.  I tried on
google.com:443 as well to be sure that was not because the other
server, but I didn't find neither such info.  Do you know what I
must look for in the output of -connect ?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org