Dear William,

   I tried to add "extern" in C parts. But, the error is still there. I am not
sure if there is another reason for my question. My files is organized as the
following way.

   There are four files: main.cpp, a.h, b.h, b.cpp. Among them, b.h and b.cpp
are programed by C. The functions
> Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:57:27 -0500
> From: wr...@rowe-clan.net
> To: openssl-users@openssl.org
> CC: luxiang...@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: ERROR LINK2019
>
> On 4/13/2010 4:49 PM, 芦翔 wrote:
> > Dear all,
> > I am trying to add the security flavor to an application. To achieve
> > this objective, I wrote the codes to establish a security tunnel between
> > the server and the client with VC2008. When I build the whole project,
> > there are tens of similar errors. All of them are as follows:
> >
> >>SSLServer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_free
> > referenced in function "int __cdecl
> > SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file_pass(struct ssl_ctx_st *,char *,char *)"
> > (?SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file_pass@@YAHPAUssl_ctx_st@@p...@z
> > <mailto:?SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file_pass@@YAHPAUssl_ctx_st@@p...@z>)
>
> That signature is consistent with C++ argument folding.
>
> The openssl headers you've used probably were missing this decoration
>
> #ifdef __cplusplus
> extern "C" {
> #endif

> #ifdef __cplusplus
> }
> #endif
>
> So you should put your #include references in between the snippets above
> (in place of the ... elipses).

SkyDrive电子画册,带你领略精彩照片,分享“美”时“美”刻!
http://www.windowslive.cn/campaigns/e-magazine/ngmchina/?a=c