Hello,

I hope this post in n the right place.
I have to generate Mime file through openssl (Win32 latest version: 1.0.0).

Interactive mode works perfectly: openssl.exe -> prompt -> smime –sign
–signer usercer.pem –in filetosign.xml –inkey userkey.pem –out
outputfile.sign -outform PEM –passin pass:XXXXX

But when sending command on one line:

openssl smime –sign –signer usercer.pem –in filetosign.xml –inkey
userkey.pem –out outputfile.sign -outform PEM –passin pass:XXXXX

=> Then I get the usage screen ("Usage: smime [options] cert.pem ....")
without errors output.

What should be done to sign using a one-line command ?

Thanks in advance.

Vincent