Most of the commercial CAs won't issue a timestamping certificate,
because it would be too easy to forge a time in the past.  Thawte,
Verisign, and Startcom all offer their own timestamping services,
which are accurate (within the tolerances of GPS and NTP).  Startcom's
timestamping server is located at http://www.startssl.com/timestamp,
which can be accessed with Microsoft's signtool.exe.  The invocation:
signtool.exe /v /d <My Project> /f <My PFX file> /p <My PFX Password>
/tr "http://www.startssl.com/timestamp"; <My EXE File>

If you wish to timestamp other things, you can create a client around RFC3161.

-Kyle H