On Fri, Jun 18, 2010, Niels Stevens wrote:

> Thanks for you're response. I founded out that I forgot to load the the
> algorithms. But I loaded them for the boost test that's why they worked.
> Could you tell me if their is a way to find out if the algorithms are loaded
> or not ?
> With a simple if or so ?

Well algorithms can be added individually so there is no guarantee they've all
been added. In practice and application will almost always either add all
algorithms or just the SSL ones.

Easiest way to check is to see if some common algorithm like SHA1 can be
looked up. For example doing:

EVP_get_digestbyname("SHA1");

If that returns NULL it isn't loaded in the table, non-NULL means it is.

Steve.