On 24-06-2010 19:25, Massimiliano Pala wrote:
Hi all,

I have a question for Win coders.. I am porting LibPKI, which is based on
OpenSSL, to Win OSes. On UNiX OSes we used pthread to initialize support
for threads in OpenSSL.

What is the best practice for Win OS ? Does anybody have some sample code
around ? In particular, I am referring to the code like:

It seams that the needed thread safety code is already part of openssl
itself (see crypto/threads/th-lock.c), and I certainly hope this is now
part of the standard build on Win32 as that platform uses threads a lot.