The snapshots all seem to be failing in make test...
Is this a known issue or might it be a problem on my end?

Testing key generation with NIST Binary-Curve K-571 .... ok
Testing key generation with NIST Binary-Curve B-571 .... ok
sh ./testenc
cat
./testenc: line 10: 26677 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $cmd enc
< $test > $test.cipher
./testenc: line 11: 26684 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $cmd enc
< $test.cipher > $test.clear
cmp: EOF on ./p.clear