Hi all :x
I'm using OpenSSL 1.0.0 and I encountered a problem when using function
RSA_private_encrypt. I have an unsigned char array a[] with length = 20,
RSA* r, unsigned char* signature = (unsigned char*) malloc(RSA_size(r)).
Then I invoked function int i = RSA_private_encrypt ( 20, a, signature, r,
RSA_NO_PADDING ) and I received i = -1. It means that an error occurred.
However when I invoked function int i = RSA_private_encrypt ( 20, a,
signature, r, RSA_NO_PADDING ), it run smoothly.
I was confused whether it's an error of library or not but I did not know
how to solve this.

Please help me :-<