On 23-07-2010 10:58, michu162 wrote:

I generated the ssl request, I signed it in my CA (openssl) and uploaded
signed certificate back to device.
I generated also ca.der and uploaded it to my Internet browser. When I
trying open ilo my browser give a warning about a mismatched hostname.

I'm accessing this device via IP address.
I don't want add this addresses to my DNS.

In certificate request was:
CN = some-iLO-2-Subsystem-Name

This CN value should be the DNS name of the device (as entered in the URL), or you should look at the independent "subjectalternativename"
feature.

For example if the URL is
   https://some-server-ilo.managementnet.yourcompany.example/hp_blue.gif

Then the value in the certificate should be
CN = some-server-ilo.managementnet.yourcompany.example