Engine_cudamrg for OpenSSL - A cryptographic engine for CUDA supported devices
http://code.google.com/p/engine-cuda/

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 0.1.0 of Engine_cudamrg for OpenSSL.

Engine_cudamrg is a cryptographic engine that can accelerate some operation using a CUDA supported device, we currently support the following cipher types:

    * AES-128-ECB
    * AES-128-CBC
    * AES-192-ECB
    * AES-192-CBC
    * AES-256-ECB
    * AES-256-CBC

We support both encryption and decryption for theese cipher types.

For future releases we plan to optimize currently supported cipher types, add more cipher types and digest algorithms.

You can download the source code using the following link:
http://engine-cuda.googlecode.com/files/engine_cudamrg-v_0.1.0.tar.gz

In addition, a fresh version of the source code is available via SVN under the GNU General Public License v3:
http://engine-cuda.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

You can find detailed instruction on installation, configuration and usage at the address http://code.google.com/p/engine-cuda/wiki/, a performance analysis at the address http://code.google.com/p/engine-cuda/wiki/benchmarkVersion010

If you want to test it or use it please let me known your opinion through the mailing list or directly to my email address, same way if someone want to join the development team or help me to improve or translate the documentation in other languages different from those currently supported (English and Italian).

Enjoy,
   Paolo Margara