Hello

There must be an obvious answer to this...

Using a current release of OpenSSL source I have declared a new array of
ASN1_TEMPLATES (i.e. ##name_seq_tt), by defining an ASN1_SEQUENCE_ref with
some other ASN1 objects in it.

ASN1_SEQUENCE_APPLICATION_ref(FOO, FOO_cb, CRYPTO_LOCK_FOO) = {
...some ASN1 objects...
} ASN1_SEQUENCE_APPLICATION_END_ref(FOO, FOO)
IMPLEMENT_ASN1_FUNCTIONS(FOO)

I would like to allocate an implicit tag to the array itself, so that the
first thing that prints out (when a FOO runs through tasn1enc.c and is
displayed in DER format) is the ASN1 encoded tag of my choice (in this case
0x7F21), rather than the 0x308X of a standard ASN1 SEQUENCE.

I have worked out how to do it for the templates contained within the array
(creating a new macro alongside ASN1_IMP defining
ASN1_TFLG_IMPTAG|ASN1_TFLG_APPLICATION) and declaring the inner templates
using the new macro, but am struggling with the top level one. Do I need to
do something similar ? Any ideas ?