Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX
http://www.idrix.fr

On 11/14/2010 8:57 PM, Marcus Carey wrote:
I tried the latest snap shot before I sent the first email.
OpenSSL 1.0.1-dev xx XXX xxxx.

Also, when I ran the test, they all passed. However, the ectest.exe application crashed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Stephen Henson" <st...@openssl.org>
To: <openssl-users@openssl.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: s_server crashes in version 1.0.0a

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010, Marcus Carey wrote:

Windows XP Service Pack 3
OpenSSL version 1.0.0a 1 Jun 2010

C:\openssl-1.0.0a\out32dll>openssl s_server
Using default temp DH parameters
Using default temp ECDH parameters After this message I get a pop a window saying openssl has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Please try a recent snapshot, this should be fixed now.

Steve.