Sounds like you want to look into the ocf-linux patchset.
http://ocf-linux.sourceforge.net/

That said, you should realize that even if you have a hardware
crypto accelerator, small encryption blocks will probably be
faster in pure userland due to the penalty of kernel/userland
context switches, etc.

-Brad