Hello.  I'm working on getting FIPS 140-2 certification on a product
which uses OpenSSL-1.0.0 for its crypto stuff.  The crypto module in
my case is the entire product, so using the OpenSSL FIPS module is not
an option, but I'd still need to run self-tests on poweron (+ some RNG
tests, etc).  Now, these tests have been removed in the 1.0.0 branch
from what I can see.  Is there a reason for that?  I realize that
re-certifying the 1.0.0 release is hard work, but are the tests alone
much work as well?

--
Henrik Grindal Bakken <h...@ifi.uio.no>
PGP ID: 8D436E52