sorry, I misunderstand your request " for internal processing". the previous
functions which I memtioned can't be processing.
I think this will be better.
RSA *pub_key = NULL;
pub_key = readPublicKey(); // to read a public key from a file ,you can use
your own function to get a rsa object
BIO *mem = BIO_new(BIO_s_mem());
RSA_print(mem,pub_key,0);
unsigned char buf[1024*10];
BIO_read(mem,buf,1024*10);
printf("%s \n",buf);
BUF_MEM *bio_buf=NULL;
BIO_get_mem_ptr(mem,&bio_buf);
I recommend you to use a memory BIO to store the rsa data. You can use it like
a common BIO or you can get it's internal string use BIO_get_mem_ptr.
At 2011-01-13 03:34:32,"Muneeswaran Raju" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
I am able to generate the RSA private keys by "RSA_generate_key_ex". I need to
store it into a buffer for internal processing. Can you please suggest me to
convert RSA a key into buffer. I had seen the examples to dump into file.
Instead of file processing I need to convert RSA private key into buffer.
Thanks
Muneeswaran.R