int RSA_generate_key_ex(RSA *rsa, int bits, BIGNUM *e_value, BN_GENCB *cb)
"I would like to call this function to generate the same public/private key
everytime. "
I do not sure what exactly want.I suppose that you want everytime you called
theRSA_generate_key_exwith same parameters and you can get same RSA key pair.

The only randomness in rsa-key generation is the generation of 'p' and 'q'
,which calls theBN_generate_prime_ex.
BN_generate_prime_ex will generate a random prime by your bits parameter.

So my idea is to rewrite theBN_generate_prime_ex function, caching the prime
that was generated.(rewriting this function may influence other functions that
call it,so i recommend to write your own version of this funcition and modify
the code inRSA_generate_key_ex).

Also you may rewrite theRSA_generate_key_ex,caching the RSA key.