On Thu, Feb 17, 2011, Frantz, Stacey M CIV NIOC PCOLA wrote:

> How can I tell if openssl on my server is acting as a server and calling
> SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_status_cb on the server's SSL_CTX?  This includes Apache
> httpd >= 2.3.3, if configured with "SSLUseStapling On".

Well it's pretty clear from that: if you are using Apache less that 2.3.3 or
you don't have an explicit directive SSLUseStapling On in your configuration
you aren't using stapling.

You can probe using the openssl command:

openssl s_client -connect hostname:443 -status -tls1

If you get this:

OCSP response: no response sent

then you don't support it.

Steve.