What (version of) openssl are you using? I've never seen one
(in almost ten years) that produces output in that format.
'openssl version' or even 'openssl version -a' may be helpful,
although if this copy has been hacked up it might not
truthfully indicate its status in its version string(s).
Did you get it from anyplace other than: the OS supplier,
or the www.openssl.org website or an authorized mirror,
or another trustworthy packager like ShiningLight?

> Should I understand that the host does not support weak
> ciphers with above result.

Does it really say 'Connected' and not just 'connect'?
The latter would be almost correct for a connection attempt
that fails at TCP level, before starting SSL/TLS handshake.
On the one Linux system I have to hand, 110 is ETIMEDOUT
and 104 is ECONNRESET, which are the two most common
errors (by far) on failed TCP connection attempts.
(On other operating systems, error codes are different;
the existence of some errors is standard but not the codes.)

In the Good Old Days it was effectively impossible to get
timeout and reset for different ports *on the same host*;
you said 'a' server so I assume there's only one.
But nowadays with lots of network infrastructure trying
to be 'smart' and even 'helpful' the diagnostics you get
are often misleading and sometimes even deceptive.

If on Unix or an older Windows (or a newer Windows you
have fixed appropriately) try telnet (or equivalent)
from your (desired) client to the server to make sure TCP
connectivity works. If it doesn't, try traceroute (Windows
tracert) or other network tools to look for the problem.
And/or try a client as close to the server as possible
(either use as client a system that is already there,
or move your client system to be there). (If it does connect,
for standard telnet client just do ctrl-] q u i t RET.)

If you do have connectivity, try s_client with -msg added
(or -debug which is more verbose) and post what you get,
at least the last good message and any subsequent error(s).