Hi,

I am having trouble again with verifying certs in PKCS7 structure.

Setting purpose to 'any' using openssl api worked for very first time.
>From second run onwards it keep throwing
>errror:0B086079:lib(11):fun(134):reason(121)

I believe the error is - x509 certificate
routines:X509_STORE_CTX_purpose_inherit:unknown purpose id.

But on openssl commans line it verifies fine.

I could not figure out what the problem is here. Could someone tell me what
wrong with setting purpose to 'any'?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prkj