I would not have a clue.  We don't deal with SSL in VoIP yet.

Ryan Pfeifle
Sr. Programmer
Voice Print International, Inc.

Immediate Results. Unmatched Value.

Tel: 1.805.389.5200 x5297
Fax: N/A
Email: r...@vpi-corp.com
Web: www.VPI-corp.com

Experience the VPI Value Advantage at http://www.VPI-corp.com/Value

The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the addressee
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete this material from any computer.