Hello.

The question: if I provide locking_callback, will it be called only from the
threads where I invoke OpenSSL functions,
or OpenSSL may call it from some private/internal threads not created by me?

I assume OpenSSL does not invoke the callback from any "not-mine" threads,
because the documentation
says I should only provide the callback if *my* program is multi-threaded, from
which I deduce there is no
any concurrency inside OpenSSL, until I invoke it from several threads.

But I would like to here a confirmation.

This is important to me, because in my use case the callback sometimes will be
unable to work
until the thread hasn't been initialized in a special way. I deal with an
OpenSSL wrapper into
Common Lisp, the callback is written in Lisp and not all the Lisp
implementation support callbacks
invocation from external code, from the threads not created by Lisp.

Best regards,
- Anton