Never mind.  Stupid user error.  Got it.  Thanks for anyone who looked.

From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org [mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org]
On Behalf Of Greene, Geoffrey N
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 12:59 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: closing off the .pem file

I have a pretty simple, probably newbie question.

My app works great, no trouble there.

But I'm having some trouble with cleanup when I have some test cases.

I'm calling

SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file(ctx, certificateFile);

That works fine.

However, at the very end of my test, I want to delete the certificateFile.
Really, I do want to delete it.  I know it sounds silly, but my autotest code
generates a certificate file, runs the test, and then tries to clean up after
itself.  I can't delete the certificate file, though, because it says another
process owns it.  I am calling SSL_CTX_free(ctx);  Is there another cleanup
routine I need to do?

Thanks
-geoff