De : Lutz Jaenicke [mailto:jaeni...@openssl.org]
Envoyé : mardi 10 mai 2011 19:47
À : openssl-users@openssl.org
Cc : DUBUC Franck ResgGtsRetApiLor
Objet : [FWD] [Bug Reports] Encrypt a file text on unix (Aix 5.3,
Aix6.0,SUN5.8,....) to decrypt on Windows Error

Forwarded to openssl users for discussion.

Best regards,
        Lutz

----- Forwarded message from DUBUC Franck <franck.b.du...@socgen.com> -----

From: DUBUC Franck <franck.b.du...@socgen.com>
To: "r...@openssl.org" <r...@openssl.org>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 17:12:45 +0200
Subject: [Bug Reports] Encrypt a file text on unix (Aix 5.3, Aix
        6.0,SUN5.8,....) to decrypt on Windows Error
acceptlanguage: fr-FR

Hie,

I create a encrypted file, with openssl, on unix server to encrypted it on
windows

Version

Windows : OpenSSL 0.9.8h 28 May 2008
UNIX : OpenSSL 0.9.8i 15 Sep 2008

Command to encrypt the file on unix

    /usr/linux/bin/openssl enc -e -aes-256-cbc -salt -in <<encrypted file>>
-pass pass:<<PassPhrase>>

Command to uncrypt the file on windows

    c:\openssl\openssl.exe enc -d -a -aes-256-cbc -salt -in <<encrypted file>>
-pass pass:<<PassPhrase>>

Error to uncrypt it
unix to windows
    error reading input file

window sto unix
    bad magic number

Is it a bug or is not possible to uncrypt a file crypted on unix ?

Best regards

[http://www.socgen.com/sites/default/files/socgen_logo.gif]

Franck DUBUC
RESG/GTS/RET/API
Tel : +33 (0)1 64 85 70 31
e-mail : franck.b.du...@socgen.com<mailto:franck.b.du...@socgen.com>
www.socgen.com<http://www.socgen.com/>

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations
couvertes par le secret professionnel. Ce message est etabli
a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation
ou diffusion non autorisee interdite.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. La SOCIETE GENERALE
et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete altere, deforme falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential,
intended solely for the addressees, and may contain legally privileged
information. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any
of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified.

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Lutz Jaenicke           jaeni...@openssl.org