as Neo Liu has pointed out, if you try to use memory bio pair for
communcation, then its ur responsibility to read and write every byte
out the fd using tcp_send and recv() calls, as openssl would only read and
write into the bio. This approach is very very tedious and not sure if thats
the only way to solve ur problem.

thanks
--Gayathri