I have just moved a website from a Fedora 10 server to RedHat 5.5.

On the Fedora the openssl version was 0.9.8g. On RedHat it is
0.9.8e-fips-rhel5

Lots of client PC's have the digital certificate installed in IE, and the
users of the PC's would like to continue using IE as their other systems
rely on it.

On the Fedora machine all the certificates worked and they could access the
website.

Now the RedHat server is live only some PC's can access the site. The ones
that can access the site seem to have simple PC-router-internet connections.
The ones that can't seem to be through proxy servers and the get `this page
cannot be displayed` when trying to access using IE, I also get [error]
Re-negotiation request failed in ssl_error_log.

The certificates were copied from the Fedora server to the RedHat server.

If I install FF on the XP PC's, and load up the certificates, all works
fine, but IE still doesn't work.