Hello,
I have met a problem about capi engine of OpenSSL library in my application on
Windows.The OpenSSL library source openssl-0.9.8r.tar.gz is download
fromhttp://www.openssl.org and compiled by myself with follow commands on
Windows.I want to make use of capi engine of OpenSSL library.And I hope that a
certificate select dialog pop up for me to pick a appropriate certificate
during the communication between a client and a server.

>perl Configure VC-WIN32 enable-capieng -DOPENSSL_SSL_CLIENT_ENGINE_AUTO=capi
>-DOPENSSL_CAPIENG_DIALOG
>ms\do_ms
>nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak

Then I get two share libraries (libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll) and put them in
my application.
However,there isn't a certificate select dialog and it choose the first
certifiacte which satisfy the server request automaticly.Why isn't there a
certifiacate select dialog although I use -DOPENSSL_CAPIENG_DIALOG as a
parameter ? I wish I can get your help.Thanks.