Hi Albrecht,

I'm still wondering though how I could have found that out myself. :-(

Unfortunately <http://www.openssl.org/docs/ssl/SSL_CTX_set_cert_store.html>
reads: "Currently no detailed documentation on how to use the X509_STORE
object is available." Is there some more documentation available
elsewhere, or am I supposed to read the sources?

If you go out of the usual tracks and need something other than the
common TLS client/server application examples, I am afraid the most valuable
resource are the help Dave, Steve, and other nice guys from OpenSSL team
hands out in this mailing list (many thanks, may the Force be with them !).

It is just a pity there is nobody to gather all this information to build a
more consistent documentation. That's what we call 'collaborative work' !

I resolve to do that as soon as I will have spare time and will understand
enough of computer security. I mean when I will retire, around OpenSSL version
n° 9.487.12 or year 2039, whichever comes first.
But you'll need hundreds of people fixing my typos and poor English
sentences...

Hi Michel,
many thanks for this very quick reply !

If I saved you some time, great ! It was my pleasure.

Michel