Hi,

I am new to openssl and trying to create the Self-signed Certificate using
openssl in my application.

I downloaded openssl for windows (version OpenSSL 1.0.0d 8 Feb 2011) and got
libeay32.lib, ssleay32.lib, libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll.

I linked my application with these libraries and kept the dll files in the
same directory.

I use Visual Studio 6 as my IDE. And the machine used runs Windows 2003
server.

When I tried to debug my application, it simply comes out in the function
"PEM_write_RSAPrivateKey". I did not see any crash.

But I am able to see the following in the debug window. It indicates the
main thread has some problems.

The thread 0xE58 has exited with code 1 (0x1).

When I disassemble the code, I can see it comes out in

When I checked the dll, it has that function.

Is there any known problem related to PEM_write_RSAPrivateKey?

Do I need to check the behavior in different IDE?

Thanks
Kamalraj