On 30/06/11 09:43, ty hawk wrote:
Hi  :
               I want to use openssl on device that used arm.
               How could I convert aes-armv4.pl <http://aes-armv4.pl/>
to aes-armv4.asm?
               Could you you help me?

  Hawkes
  2011/06/30

Two problems:

One - this is a mailing list - we cannot see your file. You need to include it if not too long, or put it on a website and post a link.

Secondly, you are not going to want to attempt to compile a perl script to arm assembler for an embedded device. Perl is only designed to compile to perl bytecode - attempts to go down further essentially mean that the entire perl bytecode interpreter and all supporting modules will have to be included in your exe image and the process is, well, yuk.

What you probably want to do is to implement the perl algorithm in C, linked against libopenssl and compile that, targeting ARM.

Unless your embedded device is powerful enough to run the ARM compiled version of perl (or microperl) in which case just use your script.

Cheers,

Tim

--
Tim Watts