I need to update an old piece of code written for 0.9.7 that uses the obsolete ASN1_HEADER struct as part of importing a Netscape certificate so that it can link against the latest openssl libraries. I'm not at all familiar with openssl usage so I'm not sure what I need to do here. I've been able to change the rest of the library usage to deal with changes to the API but this one stumps me. (I'm generally good at this sort of reverse engineering but SSL is sufficiently arcane that it would take me awhile to understand the intent of this code and what the updated equivalent should be.)

The source can be viewed here, at line 642:

<http://svn.mulberrymail.com/mulberry/Mulberry/trunk/Sources_Common/Plugins/SSL/CCertificateManager.cp>